Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Sabbatical

In the month before SYTYCD starts AGAIN, I'm going to be taking a break, which is just putting into writing what has become apparent these past couple weeks. But I'll take this opportunity to link to Alyssa Rosenberg's blog, which covers the types of things I like but with much broader, more catholic tastes. She doesn't get mired in theoretical concerns like some other blogs but grounds her posts in really cogent hands-on cultural criticism.

Indie rating: PJ Harvey - "The Dancer"

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Many, MANY thanks for the link, Leee!

momo said...

Aw, I'll miss you recaps a lot, but it's a lot of work to put them together. I hope you'll still hang out with us as the season gets going over on the other sites.

Leee said...

Alyssa, no problem (though someone who rubs shoulders with Yglesias and TNC doesn't need to thank small fry like me). I'll be interested to hear what you think when Bones starts up again.

momo, my break means that I probably won't be blogging much about Project Runway or Top Model, but I'm going to be back in the saddle for SYTYCD when it starts again.

Alyssa said...

Leee, my Mama taught me good manners. I'm grateful when ANYONE reads my stuff, and touched when they like it.