Tuesday, April 26, 2005

24 - 4x19 "1:00 A.M.-2:00 A.M."

VicePrecedent: I'M TEH SUX0RZ!! I DN'OT EVEN DESREVE 2B DA PREZ!! :(

CTU_O'Brien: Stop being so emo. Sheesh.

x-potus: I'm pissed now, Logan. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now, I say, fuck you, Logan. I do it myself.

CTU_BUCHANAN: Chloe, we have a new lead. You need to go to the house of Shady Arab #35 now.

CTU_O'Brien: Eek! That's scary!

CTU_StilesProject: Don't worry Chloe! I asked Buchanan if I can go instead of you. He wouldn't let me. He said you were the best analyst we have. He also said I was a lispng toad. He's right.

CTU_O'Brien: I know.

**Online Host**
FreelanceMerc14324 attacks CTU_O'Brien and NabillaThaThrilla


CTU_O'Brien: Ah! I'm under fire!

NabillaThaThrilla: All this AND brains. Better get an eyeful now, fellas, I don't think I'll be around much longer!

CTU_O'Brien: CTU, do something!

CTU_StilesProject: ... I wonder if Jack'll remember to give me back my Nintendo DS...

CTU_O'Brien: Argh! I'll just do this myself!

**Online Host**
Chloe O'Brien just PWN3D U ALL


Indie rating: Sleater-Kinney - "Turn It On"

Idea and format not in any way stolen from The Dugout.
Also, if you haven't been keeping up with Soi Disantra's Power Rankings, make sure to check it this time, as it'll be the last one for a while.

No comments: