Thursday, August 10, 2006

So You Think You Can Dance - Week 9

Once again, I need to apologize for the lack of updates, but this time, work and amateur criticism are to blame. And by amateur criticism, I mean my SYTYCD article on PopMatters. Watch out, Wayne Booth, I'm on my way to narrative theory superstardom (except not really in this case, since the article doesn't talk about narratology).

As for the final performance week, I feel that Travis is the prohibitive favorite to win -- rest assured that if I had voted, the US would be saluting President Kerry right now (OMG SUCH A DIRTY LIBERAL) and Travis would be "America's favorite dancer."

I hope to have a video of the group dance sometime next week -- if the Timbaland-tastic music didn't hook me, then the fabulous clothes did. I was disappointed that Donyelle wasn't decked out in some steely gray outfit to match other others; I was all, "Auf wiedersehn" to that leopard print. (Can't you tell that I've been watching Project Runway?)

Indie rating: OOIOO - "Umo"

No comments: