Friday, September 14, 2007

It all comes back to SYTYCD

Carrie Ann Inaba from Dancing With the Stars interviewed with Newseek to weigh in on Britney's VMA debacle ("I'd give the performance as a whole a six plus. Britney I would have to give a three."). But the bombshell, such as it is, comes when she reveals who her current beau is, and do I mean beau! Rrrar rrar!

Who's your boyfriend?
He was on "So You Think You Can Dance." Artem Chigvintsev. He's a Russian ballroom dancer.

How did you meet?
We met on "So You Think You Can Dance." Before I did "Dancing with the Stars" I choreographed their opening titles. We met there. Nothing happened. We were working. A year later we did a charity event for Leeza Gibbons and we realized there was an attraction going on. We went out. After our third date we were inseparable.


Yes, I'm reduced to celebrity gossip now.

Indie rating: High Rise - "Induced Depression"