Sunday, October 04, 2009

I Think About Other Things, Too

When I started this blog, I was only going to focus on television (it's in the name) with some added indie rock snobbery (again, it's in the name). But lately I've been wondering if all this time I've been limiting myself, and if it's not time time for me to branch out a bit and blog about other things which other people might want to read. Seeing as I've gotten poll-crazy, you can let me know what you'd like to see in the poll to the right. Some notes/caveats, though.

  • Although I'll go to the mat for the Pussycat Dolls, the music I'm most interested in falls under the indie umbrella.
  • Most movies I see are on DVD, not in theaters, and with an active disdain for Oscarbait.
  • By comics I mean Hellboy and Ex Machina.

If there's something else you want to float by me that's not in the poll list, add it in the comments here. I probably left it out because I don't really care for it, but in case I omitted something because I forgot, give it a shot, like, for instance, sports.

TV rating: Happy Days - "Hollywood"

No comments: