Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business - 18x05 "Don't Ruin the Basketball Game"

Even though the racing has been inept (the Goths) with deplorable frequency (GOTHS), I find myself anxiously awaiting each episode. My best guess is that my familiarity with the racers is a big factor -- that I just enjoy seeing some of my old favorites like the Globetrotters -- but also that we haven't seen much in the way of whining and complaining. (Though, again, the Goths.) I'd hesitate to say the returning teams represent the cream of the crop, but then again, something like half of the remaining teams came in at least in fourth place.

Ok, I admit it, I really just like this season for the Globetrotters' pick-up game with the other teams this episode.


I almost wonder if Gary and Mallory decided to use their Express Pass when they heard that the dinosaur Roadblock was described as being a challenge 68 million years in the making. "OH MAH GAWD!! There were no dinosawrs in the Bible!" kind of thing. (I kid, of course.) (Sort of.)

No comments: