"I'm not a nerd, Bart! Nerds are smart."
1. In case you couldn't already figure, Dave and Lori are not nerds. Geeks at best, but more likley than not, they're dorks. In descending order, a dweeb taxonomy: NERD = SMART; GEEK = SLAVISH FANDOM; DORK = SOCIALLY AWKWARD.)
2. It's easy for me to think back fondly on a reality villain after the season is completed and said villain didn't win. But in the midst of watching the villain in action, I'm absolutely torn. I hate (B)Lake, but dammit if he doesn't bring the compulsive drama and a sense of danger to the show. (Not Jonathan-level danger -- more of a jerk-off threat to win like Colin.)
3. Yay BJ & Tyler! DIGITAL MEDIA CENTER!
4. Mo of team JoMo said that people underestimate her intelligence because she's blond, so Mo decided to play up her ditziness to fool them. But then, either she was also intent on fooling the viewers or she really is smarter than us when she pronounced Palermo as "PAL-er-mo."
5. I'm glad that the "Double Ds" got eliminated, because that brings my new weekly feature that much closer to reality:
The Eric/Jeremy SLASH WATCH
During the final Roadblock challenge, the non-Roadblocker wanted the Roadblocker to look at his Grecian body for reference.
Indie rating: Solex - "Dork at 12 O'Clock"